bargain Deals | Compare Prices & Save on shopping in Australia
Free 1914 AIF Identity Disc from Military Shop
Create an account and you will then be able to select this item for free with free postage. With ANZAC day just around the corner now is the perfect time to become interested in military memorabilia.
Select pay by credit card and then cancel to finalise your order.
The metal ID Disc worn by members of the Australian Imperial Forces was designed to assist in the identification of seriously wounded or dead soldiers.
Australian troops’ first ‘regulation method’ of personal identification was a strip of tape carried in the tunic pocket during the Boer War (1899–1902), on which the man’s name was written. But soldiers did not always carry it in the correct pocket and detailed searches would often be required when trying to identify a casualty.
In 1906, Australian soldiers were issued with a tin disc and given orders that it was to be worn around the neck (they had to find their own twine!). The discs were stamped with the soldier's name, regimental number, religion, and unit. The use of identity discs for AIF members was governed under AIF Order No. 2 issued by Brig.Gen W.T. Bridges, on 26th August 1914. The disc measures 35mm x 42.5mm.
The first discs worn by the AIF were created aboard the troop transports carrying the first contingent of Australian and New Zealand troops to war. Each transport was issued with blank discs, a hammer and metal stamp kit.
27 Non-fiction $0 eBooks [Kindle]
1) The Word I'm Thinking Of: A Devilish Dictionary of Difficult Words. By Michael Gates, 174 pages, save $7.50, published December 29, 2013, 5 stars from 4 reviews.
2) Grandpa, Tell Us About Phi, the Golden Number: Explore the amazing connection between nature and math! By John Choisser, 143 pages, save $3.72, published March 3, 2014, 5 stars from 6 reviews.
3) 100 Android Tips for Each of Jelly Bean 4.2, 4.3 & KitKat 4.4: Android Explained with 650+ Illustrated Images. By Saadat Wahid and Ahmad Wahid, 534 pages, save $4.96, published April 16, 2014.
4) The Power of ideas cars and other successful companies. By Lino Benza, 276 pages, save $9.99, published April 17, 2014.
5) 1% of thinkers, employs 99% worldwide. By Lino Benza, 276 pages, save $9.98, published April 16, 2014.
6) Finnegan's Way: The Secret Power of Doing Things Badly. By Charles Kelly, 90 pages, save $5.99, published July 1, 2011, 4.4 stars from 33 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Finnegans-Way-Secret-Power-Things-ebook/dp/B0059HC228/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1398037654&sr=1-1&keywords=finnegan%27s+way 7) Reflections on Fundamental Matters: Not for the Satisfied Mind. By John H.T. Francis, 473 pages, save $34.50, published August 10, 2013, 5 stars from 4 reviews.
8) Play It Away: A Workaholic's Cure for Anxiety. By Charlie Hoehn, 168 pages, save $14.99, published February 6, 2014, 4.7 stars from 98 reviews.
9) DO! the pursuit of xceptional execution. By Kevin Kelly, 111 pages, save $9.88, published September 27, 2013, 4.9 stars from 15 reviews.
10) Do You Know What I Mean?—Discovering Your Personal Communication Style. By Robert V .Keteyian, 142 pages, save $12.95, published February 21, 2011, 4.4 stars from 7 reviews.
11) The 5-Minute Persuader: Get A "Yes" In 5 Minutes Or Less (The 5-Minute Solutions). By Clarence Oliver, 91 pages, save $3.72, published October 10, 2013, 4.5 stars from 5 reviews.
12) 40. By various authors, published July 9, 2013.
13) Reformat Your Life: Simple Steps to Changing Your Life Today. By Kristie Dean, 102 pages, save $13.99, published February 17, 2012, 4.6 stars from 8 reviews.
14) Gotcha Liar! The 101 of Human Lie Detection. By Christina Mayer, 55 pages, save $6.99, published January 7, 2014, 5 stars from 1 review.
15) Team Building: How To Build A Team In The Workplace With Poise And Leadership! (Team Building, Management, Leadership). By Derek Stanzma, 83 pages, save $6.99, published March 27, 2014, 5 stars from 3 reviews.
16) 7 Biggest Marketing Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make, And How To Avoid Making Them. By Craig Garber, 76 pages, save $0.98, published September 9, 2013, 4.6 stars from 9 reviews.
17) Become Your Own Boss Now - The definitive step-by-step guide to getting freelance work with your existing skills. By Brian YT, 66 pages, save $3.72, published November 8, 2013, 5 stars from 2 reviews.
18) Difficult People at Work - Communication, Conflict Resolution and Cooperation with Difficult Coworkers (Difficult Conversations, Communicating, Horrible Bosses). By Howard Romst, 30 pages, save $3.72, published February 8, 2014, 4.4 stars from 16 reviews.
19) Life Organizing Get Results: How to Gain Motivation and Happiness From New Focus at Home and Work. By Nigel Openshaw, 83 pages, save $2.97, published April 15, 2014.
20) The Secret to Leadership: How Not to Suck: An Explanation as to Why Leaders Fail And a Simplified And Different Approach to Becoming an Effective And Respected Leader. By Thomas Dipaolo, 65 pages, save $12.99, published February 27, 2014, 4.3 stars from 3 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Leadership-Explanation-Simplified-Different-ebook/dp/B00IPS1YSQ/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1398037036&sr=1-5&keywords=how+not+to+suck 21) Low Self Esteem - How to develop self confidence with self esteem activities and boost your self esteem (a pain free book about building self esteem). By Mike C. Adams, 24 pages, save $3.72, published November 23, 2013, 3.8 stars from 24 reviews.
22) Ultimate Guide To Stress Management. By Daniel Rosenstein, 68 pages, save $3.72, published August 2, 2012, 4.7 stars from 17 reviews.
23) How to start a blog that people will read. By Mike Omar, 97 pages, save $7.99, published December 22, 2013, 4.5 stars from 92 reviews.
24) What's Your Purple Goldfish? How to Win Customers and Influence Word of Mouth. By Stan Phelps, 210 pages, save $12.95, published January 6, 2012, 4.9 stars from 18 reviews.
25) What's Your Green Goldfish? Beyond Dollars: 15 Ways to Drive Employee Engagement and Reinforce Culture. By Stan Phelps, 195 pages, save $12.95, published March 24, 2013, 5 stars from 10 reviews.
26) The Value Path: Embedding Innovation in Everyday Business When the Customer Makes the Rules. By Williams, Ronald O. and G.W. Keen, Peter G.W., 240 pages, save $8.95, published July 9, 2012, 4.8 stars from 11 reviews.
27) Teamwork: Your Key To Exponential Growth. By S Kumar, 197 pages, save $1.97, published June 22, 2013, 4.7 stars from 3 reviews.
28) Neckties, Bow Ties, Pocket Squares: A Practical Guide To Upgrading Your Look! (Men's Fashion Series). By Mark Davids, 84 pages, save $19.99, published December 7, 2013, 4 stars from 4 reviews.
29) Women at Work, Perspectives and Experiences, From Women who Changed the World. By Anna Maslin, 340 pages, save $3.72, published May 10, 2012, 5 stars from 1 review.
30) Rise and Shine Success : How to Improve Sleep Quality, Wake Up Successfully, and Feel More Energy Throughout the Day. By BJ Knights, 71 pages, save $3.72, published February 24, 2014, 4 stars from 7 reviews.
31) The Greatest Discoveries Of Our Time: A Fascinating Book Containing Discovery Facts, Trivia, Images & Memory Recall Quiz: Suitable for Adults & Children. By Matthew Harper, 105 pages, save $16.95, published April 14, 2014.
32) 10 Steps to Effective Leadership: Strategies to Maximize Your Potential. By Frank McKinley, 70 pages, save $3.72, published April 14, 2014, 4 stars from 1 review.
33) Lifehacks: 63 Ways to Save Money, Improve Time Management, Produce Great Work, and Increase Productivity (Guides for Lifehackers and Productivity Enthusiasts). By Scott Britton, 69 pages, save $0.98, published April 10, 2014, 5 stars from 2 reviews.
eBooks are free at time of posting. So please check price before buying.
WonderFox Video Watermark for FREE
WonderFox Video Watermark focuses on protecting your video copyright. Have you ever worried that one day your video will be unauthorized using and sharing? When people watch your video, do you want to let viewers know you are the owner? You may need to add identity and ownership information to your video, ensuring that viewers know the source.
WonderFox Video Watermark can help you to do that. This Video Watermark tool allows you to embed text, image, logo, sign (include animated) to your video in batch mode. Video Watermark has simple operation, friendly interface and high speed process, so the processing of watermarking becomes very easy and fast. You can finish it with a few clicks, and you do not need to wait for a long time, it is an excellent solution to protect and annotate your video.
$0 eBooks: Children’s & FitnessFun Bks (365 Games&Activities each), Playdate Bk (200 Activities)
1) The Children's Busy Book: 365 Creative Learning Games and Activities to Keep Your 6- to 10-Year-Old Busy (Busy Books). By Trish Kuffner (Apr 16, 2013), 448 pages, sold by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc, save $9.95, published by Meadowbrook.
Amazon’s Book Description:
365 fun, creative activities to stimulate your child every day of the year. The Children's Busy Book is from the line of all-time #1 selling line of Busy Books.
365 fun, creative activities to stimulate your child every day of the year This book contains 365 activities (one for each day of the year) for six- to ten-year-olds using things found around the home. It shows parents and day-care providers how to:
- Prevent boredom during bad weather with games, kitchen activities, and arts-and-crafts projects.
- Stimulate a child’s natural curiosity with entertaining math, reading, writing, science, geography, and fine-arts activities.
- Encourage a child’s physical growth with fun outdoor activities.
- Foster a child’s emotional growth with fun family-centered and social activities.
- Celebrate holidays and other occasions with special projects.
- Keep children occupied during long car trips.
The Children’s Busy Book is written with warmth and sprinkled with humor and insight. It should be required reading for anyone raising or teaching school-age children.
2)The Playdate Busy Book: 200 Fun Activities for Kids of Different Ages (Busy Books). By Lisa Hanson and Heather Kempskie (Dec 17, 2013), 448 pages, sold by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc, save $9.95, published by Meadowbrook.
Amazon’s Book Description:
In The Playdate Busy Book (previously titled The Siblings’ Busy Book) authors Hanson and Kempskie have outlined 200 activities that all the kids can enjoy together (ages 3 months to 9 years). Each activity write-up includes ways for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age kids to join in the fun. As in other Busy Books, the activities range from arts & crafts, seasonal decorating, outdoor adventures, and imagination stretchers to making music, learning together, and rainy-day family fun.
3)The Fitness Fun Busy Book: 365 Creative Games & Activities to Keep Your Child Moving and Learning (Busy Books. By Trish Kuffner (Dec 17, 2013), 360 pages, sold by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc, save $9.95, published by Meadowbrook.
Thanks to jrt2020 and quarrymaster for mentioning this free book.
Amazon's Book Description:
The Fitness Fun Busy Book (previously titled The Wiggle & Giggle Busy Book) contains 365 creative, lively games and activities to keep toddlers and preschoolers busy and active. It provides great alternatives to watching television, playing video games, or doing other sedentary activities. This book will get your young child up and moving for hours! The Fitness Fun Busy Book shows parents and daycare providers how to: instill a love of physical exercise through games and activities that encourage a child to move; focus a child’s energy constructively; encourage a child to strengthen large and small motor skills; connect music and rhyme with physical expression to develop a child’s creativity; and celebrate holidays and other special occasions with games and activities that get everyone moving. This book is written with warmth and sprinkled with humor and insight.
eBooks are free at time of posting. Please check price before buying.
Free $5 Audible Audiobook Credit
Audible is offering free $5 credit towards audiobooks of your choice.
Press the F5 button and try again if the given link doesn't work directly.
Android FREE App: WiFi Overview 360 Pro (Save $1.87 @ Amazon)
Here's the link to the Google Play Store with plenty of 5 star reviews and details for today's 'Free App for One Day' at Amazon. Please note this is the Pro version. There's also an 'always free' version with limited functionality. Pro is also available free through the UK store,
but not yet free at the US storeand now the US store as well.
WiFi Overview 360 Pro - The universal WiFi tool, including Widgets.
A powerful "WiFi Sniffer" has now expanded the Android functionality enormously. "WiFi Sniffer" looks for open WLANs and gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibrate and text-to-speech) and connects automatically if you wish.
With this tool, you can manage and optimise your wireless network, get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channel number, encryption - open or not, and much more) in one environment.
The tab "Ch Check" (Channel Checker) and "Ch Radar" (Channel Radar) are powerful tools to optimise your WLAN. For best performance, your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks, or as little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- WiFi Sniffer - the powerful open network finder
- Quick Connect Shortcut - you can set a shortcut to switch/connect quick and easy between/to WLANs
- Change WLAN priority manually
- Includes 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets with different styles
- WLAN scanner
- WLAN sorting options for "strength", "alphabetically" and "open/known WLANs"
- Automatic WiFi activation at startup - if off, and automatic turn-off at the end
- Manually add networks
- Detailed WLAN information
- Graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- Channel checker for the best channel choice
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more …
MyCountr Pro - Tally Counter for iOS Is FREE for The Weekend
MyCountR PRO is the PRO version of MyCountR, a simple and elegant tally counter application featuring a gesture-based user interface.
The app supports an unlimited number of counters which can be individually named. Up to 5 counters are visible at the same time on an iPhone5 (4 on other supported devices).
On all devices any single tally can be used in full-screen mode.
Other standard features include -
- easy use in either your left or right hand (configurable)
- counters count upwards and downwards
- each counter can have a maximum count
- sounds can be used as audible confirmation, or suppressed altogether
- counters can be individually named
- any counter can be easily reset to zero at any time
- the current tally for a counter can be entered manually (overridden) at any time
- tallies for individual counters are stored between uses
- the phone's status bar can be showing (you can see the current time) or hidden
PRO features include the Premium features of MyCountR-
** Share current counter tallies by email
** Print current tally values
** Copy current tally values to the clipboard
** Drag and Drop reordering of Counters
Additional PRO feature -
** Send Markdown formatted table of current results to the Drafts App (if installed)
The app will be free from now until Sunday, which after then the price will automatically go up to $1.29
Get MailWasher Pro for Free (1 Year protection)
Receiving spam is like those telemarketers who call at dinner time, completely annoying and you didn’t ask for it. Luckily you can stop this now! Now with free Android, iPhone and iPad version!
Install MailWasher today to screen all your email accounts in one place and allow only the email you want in your inbox.
14 $0 eBooks: Stress, Behavior, Time, Memory, Business, etc [Kindle]
For those interested in buying books from Amazon’s AU or UK site, simply change the URL from .com to .com.au or .co.uk and the same book should load. Books are free at time of posting. So please check price before buying.
01) Don't Go To Work Naked! Dress right for work every time, all the time.: for men. By Parker Geiger and Ricardo Trigueiro, 119 pages, save $8.32, published February 21, 2104.
http://www.amazon.com/Naked-Dress-right-every-time-ebook/dp/B00ILE1QN2/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397773140&sr=1-2&keywords=go+to+work+naked 02) Don't Go To Work Naked! Dress right for work every time, all the time.: for women. By Parker Geiger and Ricardo Trigueiro, 121 pages, save $8.43, published February 21, 2104.
http://www.amazon.com/Naked-Dress-right-every-time-ebook/dp/B00ILE15N8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397773187&sr=1-1 03) Managing Stress In The Workplace: How to get rid of stress at work and live a longer life ((Stress Management) How to deal with stress). By Joe Martin, 52 pages, save $3.76, published January 24, 2014, 4.7 stars from 33 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Managing-Stress-Workplace-stress-Management-ebook/dp/B00I0EWO02/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397770208&sr=1-2&keywords=workplace+stress 04) Stress Relief: How To Manage Your Stress To Live A Stress-Free Life Every Day! By Daniel Hall, 23 pages, save $3.76, published July 15, 2013, 4.7 stars from 7 reviews.
05) The Stress Relief Guide - How to manage stress and enjoy stress-free living every day! By Anna Everitt, 17 pages, save $1.06, published December 18, 2013, 5 stars from 3 reviews.
06) How To Work With People You Can't Stand: Plays Wells With Others: Difficult People — Difficult People At Work — Difficult People To Work With. By James Christiansen, 24 pages, save $3.76, published November 9, 2013, 4.7 stars from 3 reviews.
07) Skip the Guilt Trip: A Handy Guide for Saying No, Protecting Yourself, and Enforcing Healthy Boundaries (No Matter How Much You Like to Please). By Tess M. Stevens, 99 pages, save $3.76, published January 18, 2014, 4.9 stars from 7 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Skip-Guilt-Trip-Protecting-Boundaries-ebook/dp/B00HYD13UW/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397770699&sr=1-2&keywords=difficult+people 08) The Fear Of Conflict Treatment: How To Overcome Your Fear Of Conflict And Express Yourself With Confidence For Life (Anger Management, Anxiety, Worry, … Conflict Resolution, Conflict Management). By Allan Green, 20 pages, save $3.76, published January 29, 2014, 4.2 stars from 12 reviews.
09) The Ultimate Guide to Anger Management: How to Control Temper and Conquer Anger. By Jessica Lopez, 24 pages, save $1.04, published March 3, 2014, 4.8 stars from 9 reviews.
10) How to win new friends and influence people: The fastest way to make friend, when first meet, methods to resolve conflict and to become a true friend forever. By Stephen Godspeed Johnson, 49 pages, save $3.76, published April 11, 2014, 5 stars from 1 review.
11) The Supreme Introvert Advantage: Introvert Success In An Extrovert Environment (Life, Introvert Power, Introvert Books, Introverted, Introvert). By Jamie Khan, 35 pages, save $6.00, published April 9, 2014, 5 stars from 5 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Supreme-Introvert-Advantage-Environment-Introverted-ebook/dp/B00JL0581Q/ref=sr_1_35?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397793365&sr=1-35 12) The Conversation Method - Conversation Skills Made Into Simple Steps (Conversation Starters, Conversation Skills, How To Talk To Anyone, Public Speaking). By Matt Morris, 44 pages, save $5.06, published March 28, 2014, 5 stars from 7 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Conversation-Method-Skills-Starters-Speaking-ebook/dp/B00JBV5824/ref=sr_1_129?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397799289&sr=1-129 13) The Body Language Boxset: Learn To Read Your Coworkers, Friends, and Romantic Interests. By Brian Night, 169 pages, save $3.76, published January 19, 2014, 3.8 stars from 6 reviews.
14) Ten Interesting Things About Human Behavior. By Suzanne Davis, 56 pages, save $0.97, published October 1, 2011, 3.8 stars from 233 reviews.
15) Time Management: Including 471 Tips That Can Help You Have More Time For Yourself (Career Planning). By Brian Harris, 89 pages, save $5.04, published April 3, 2014,
16) Time Management: How To Get 12 Hours Out Of An 8 Hour Day (Time Management Tips, Time Management Skills). By Natalie Johnson, 35 pages, save $1.01, published April 8, 2014, 4.8 stars from 4 reviews.
17) Leaders' Map. By John D.H. Greenway, 82 pages, save $5.24, published January 18, 2014, 4.8 stars from 28 reviews.
18) Be your own best life coach (52 Brilliant Ideas). By Jackee Holder, 240 pages, save $24.95, published October 20, 2008, 3.4 stars from 12 reviews.
19) Performance Management - 30 Ways To Improve Performance At Work And Personal Life - First Edition! (How To Be Productive Series). By Chris Diamond, 18 pages, save $5.07, published January 13, 2012, 4 stars from 2 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Performance-Management-Improve-Personal-Productive-ebook/dp/B006WOKGQQ/ref=sr_1_8?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397778517&sr=1-8&keywords=time+management 20) Brain Power Strategies: Effectively Increase Memory Strength, Maximize Cognitive Skills and Boost Your IQ (memory improvement, Brain Training, improve your mind). By James Browning, 30 pages, save $1.06, published February 5, 2014, 4.8 stars from 9 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Brain-Power-Strategies-Effectively-improvement-ebook/dp/B00IA6RAKE/ref=sr_1_11?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397792948&sr=1-11 21) Ultimate Memory Improvement: How To Unleash The Full Potential Of Your Brain With Simple Memory Improvement Techniques (Productivity, Brain Games, Brain Power). By Vincent Miles, 78 pages, save $1.01, published March 30, 2014, 5 stars from 7 reviews.
22) The Riddle Chest: 50 Original Riddles to Stump Your Brain. By Sef Daystrom, 15 pages, save $2.99, published February 23, 2013, 3.5 stars from 61 reviews.
23) How to Work for Yourself: 100 Ways to Make the Time, Energy and Priorities to Start a Business, Book or Blog. By Bryan Cohen, 55 pages, save $0.99, published June 12, 2013, 3.6 stars from 160 reviews.
24) Business Tips To Success: for busy entrepreneurs from start ups to seasoned business owners. By Rod Richards, 97 pages, save $23.60, published November 11, 2013, 5 stars from 5 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Business-Tips-Success-entrepreneurs-seasoned-ebook/dp/B00GLVF6SS/ref=sr_1_13?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397778517&sr=1-13&keywords=time+management 25) FLOW. By Ian Hollander, 169 pages, save $0.99, published December 13, 2013, 5 stars from 3 reviews.
26) The Myth of the Garage. By Chip Heath, 54 pages, published January 26, 2012, 4.3 stars from 65 reviews.
27) Salary Negotiations: How to Handle Questions About Salary (e-Report). By Peggy McKee, 41 pages, save $1.03, published March 10, 2014, 5 stars from 2 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Salary-Negotiations-Handle-Questions-e-Report-ebook/dp/B00IXXDWAG/ref=sr_1_7?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397772859&sr=1-7&keywords=mckee 28) The Clean Home: Step by Step Guide to Keep Your Home Clean, Organized and Clutter Free;Declutter Your Life and Home;60 Non-Toxic DIY Cleaners and Stain Removal Formulas. By ADISH Books, 136 pages, save $8.47, published January 14, 2014, 4.9 stars from 19 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Clean-Home-Organized-Declutter-Non-Toxic-ebook/dp/B00H2G102W/ref=sr_1_8?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397774446&sr=1-8&keywords=clutter 29) Cleaning and Organizing Made Easy: House Cleaning, Decluttering and Kitchen Organizing Tips (Organizing Your Home). By Sherrie Le Masurier, 138 pages, save $4.16, published June 12, 2013, 3.8 stars from 19 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Cleaning-Organizing-Made-Easy-Decluttering-ebook/dp/B00DDXQWHQ/ref=sr_1_189?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397799769&sr=1-189 30) Household Simplicity: Practical Minimalism at Work for Your Home (Practical Minimalism Book Series). By Faith Janes, 49 pages, save $0.97, published June 6, 2012, 4.1 stars from 24 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Household-Simplicity-Practical-Minimalism-Work-ebook/dp/B0089H5XXA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397774608&sr=1-1&keywords=clutter 31) Time to Simplify: Practical Minimalism for Living with Less (Practical Minimalism Book Series). By Faith Janes, 47 pages, save $0.97, published June 6, 2012, 4.1 stars from 12 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Time-Simplify-Practical-Minimalism-Living-ebook/dp/B0089H1WGC/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397774608&sr=1-2&keywords=clutter 32) Less Mess, More Time: Practical Minimalism for Life (Practical Minimalism Book Series). By Faith Janes, 128 pages, save $3.76, published June 6, 2012, 4.2 stars from 5 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Less-Mess-More-Time-Minimalism-ebook/dp/B0089H8EZ4/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397774608&sr=1-5&keywords=clutter 33) Kids & Their Clutter: Practical Minimalism for Challenging Messes (Practical Minimalism Book Series). By Faith Janes, 42 pages, save $0.97, published June 6, 2012, 3.9 stars from 8 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Kids-Their-Clutter-Minimalism-Challenging-ebook/dp/B0089H5WDQ/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397774608&sr=1-6&keywords=clutter 34) The Joy Of Minimalism: How To Simplify Your Life With Less (Simple Living, Declutter, Organized Life). By Vincent Miles, 90 pages, save $1.01, published March 30, 2014, 4.8 stars from 5 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Joy-Minimalism-Simplify-Declutter-Organized-ebook/dp/B00JD1QI9E/ref=sr_1_42?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397775524&sr=1-42 35) Five Phases: Taking You from Zero to Hero in the Field of Project Management (The ABC's of Effective Project Management). By Ted Brooks, 59 pages, save $1.03, published March 8, 2014, 4.8 stars from 4 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Five-Phases-Project-Management-Effective-ebook/dp/B00IW36WKO/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397792022&sr=1-4 36) Motivation-How To Stop Being Lazy, Get Motivated and Overcome Procrastination. By Linda Help, 24 pages, save $3.76, published February 26, 2014, 4.2 stars from 6 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Motivation-How-Being-Motivated-Overcome-Procrastination-ebook/dp/B00IOQBPK6/ref=sr_1_16?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397793365&sr=1-16 37) Procrastination: 13 Ways to Develop An Effective Time Management Mindset & Increase Productivity without Burning Out Or Getting Overwhelmed With Everyday Tasks. By Jacob Westlin, 36 pages, save $3.76, published March 26, 2014, 5 stars from 11 reviews.
38) How to Get Motivated and Stop Procrastinating - 51 Ways to Overcome Anxiety, Depression, Fear, and Lack of Motivation. By Ashley Rosebloom, 17 pages, save $3.76, published January 2, 2014, 4.1 stars from 9 reviews.
39) Inspiration: 7 Simple Steps To Success For People Over 40 (Plus 100 Inspiring Facts). By M.P Neary, 120 pages, save $3.76, published November 22, 2013.
40) 8 Reasons Your Life Matters. By John Herrick, 76 pages, save $5.95, published May 15, 2013, 4.3 stars from 175 reviews.
41) Is $0.99 the New Free? The Truth About Launching and Pricing Your Kindle Books. By Steve Scott, 45 pages, save $0.99, published January 19, 2014, 4.7 stars from 137 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Truth-About-Launching-Pricing-Kindle-ebook/dp/B00EGRZTZY/ref=sr_1_61?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397790552&sr=1-61 42) The Matrix Of Conflict: Understanding why we get trapped in confrontational situations and adopting a unique & new approach to winning (Leadership & Management). By Asaf Shani, 62 pages, save $3.94, published July 18, 2013, 5 stars from 5 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Matrix-Conflict-Understanding-confrontational-ebook/dp/B00E1O5MJ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397818282&sr=8-1&keywords=matrix+of+conflict 43) Skills For Successful Business Communication. By Gabriel Berrian, 77 pages, save $3.94, published December 26, 2013, 5 stars from 3 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Successful-Business-Communication-Gabriel-Berrian-ebook/dp/B00HJKZ9BY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397818427&sr=1-1&keywords=skills+for+successful+business+communications 44) Lessons Learned the Hard Way. By John Samuels, 583 pages, save $24.99, published February 9, 2013.
45) Free Technology Software for Trainers and Teachers (and Everyone Else). By William D. Milheim and Karen L. Milheim, 33 pages, save $6.31, published January 1, 2014.
46) The Essential CV Writing Book: Write a CV Resume and Cover Letter That Wins Interviews. By Andrew Cunning, 117 pages, save $8.44, published November 30, 2013.
http://www.amazon.com/Essential-CV-Writing-Book-Interviews-ebook/dp/B00FYOCSO8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397818936&sr=1-1&keywords=essential+cv+writing+book 47) The Essential Job Hunting Book: Step by Step Career Advice For Job Seekers. By Andrew Cunning, 79 pages, save $3.76, published November 30, 2013.
http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Job-Hunting-Book-Seekers-ebook/dp/B00G3HUVOO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397819043&sr=1-1&keywords=essential+job+hunting+book 48) Unemployed and Miserable?: Mental Strategies for Coping with Job Loss. By Maria Westcott, 151 pages, save $8.99, published March 10, 2014, 5 stars from 3 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Unemployed-Miserable-Mental-Strategies-Coping-ebook/dp/B00IXQ41MG/ref=zg_bs_154821011_f_60 49) The Art of Mental Training - A Guide to Performance Excellence. By DC Gonzalez, 138 pages, save $11.25, published January 12, 2014, 4.8 stars from 152 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Art-Mental-Training-Performance-Excellence-ebook/dp/B00CARM81K/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397906266&sr=1-1 50) How to Read Body Language 101 - How to Read Anybody's Body Language like a Open Book. By Joshua Osenga, 56 pages, save $3.76, published December 14, 2014, 4.4 stars from 10 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/How-Read-Body-Language-101-ebook/dp/B00HBUA35E/ref=la_B00J3T0TDM_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1397906516&sr=1-1 51) Speed Reading For Beginners: How To Read 300x Faster in Just 1 day. By Robert James, 69 pages, save $0.99, published April 16, 2014, 5 stars from 1 review.
http://www.amazon.com/Speed-Reading-Beginners-Read-Faster-ebook/dp/B00JQSI374/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1397906738&sr=1-1&keywords=speed+reading+for+beginners+300x 52) Leadership Development. By John Mitchell, 230 pages, save $17.95, published December 8, 2013, 4.3 stars from 3 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Leadership-Development-John-Mitchell-ebook/dp/B007XIZN68/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1397906915&sr=1-2&keywords=leadership+development 53) The Innovation Animals. By Jeff Zias, 130 pages, save $3.76, published April 15, 2014, 5 stars from 2 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Innovation-Animals-Jeff-Zias-ebook/dp/B00HKL0OZS/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1397907078&sr=1-2&keywords=innovation+animals 54) Small Business Sales Management: 19 Winning Secrets of Success. By Michael Delaware, 222 pages, save $12.95, published February 18, 2014, 5 stars from 3 reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Small-Business-Sales-Management-Winning-ebook/dp/B00IIYYF60/ref=sr_1_2_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1397907229&sr=1-2&keywords=small+business+and+sales+management 55) Time Management: Create Forward Momentum with Time Management (Your Personal Development). By Michael Finlayson, 164 pages, save $14.67, published June 28, 2013, 4.7 stars from 14 reviews.
[QLD] Free Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream King George Square 19/4 from 12 - 7PM
Free Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream at King George Square tomorrow 19/4 between 12PM to 7PM.